ISDN (Part 2)

After releasing this post on Sin Ghee Huat  & ISDN on Thursday, the price shot up 1.92% and 7.32% respectively on Friday.

I cannot help but hope it is because of what I wrote (although its almost impossible). Nevertheless I do like to give you a word of caution. Please still do your own due diligence and invest in the stock only when you feel "right". Do not follow blindly!

As for my recommendation, I know some people have doubts about ISDN. After reading the annual report released on 7 April, I like to "correct" and update the following information on ISDN:

1. Sorry on the wrong information previously - ISDN did not change its business. They just add a new revenue channel as per the annual report!


2. There will be a Dividend of 0.4 cents per share (As calculated in the post previously, dividend yield of only 1.95%.)

3. They are in high tech farming as well. Interesting.


4. They MAYBE moving into Myanmar. Its not confirm yet. Do be bluffed.

5. 75% of their business is in Engineering and in China. Too concentrated?

These are the new updated information. Hope it may further allow you to make a better decision and please STILL DO YOUR ON DUE DILIGENCE before making any decision. 

If you want to know more about me and the blog, please click here.

If you want to know more about my approach, please click here.


Comments