Just Short Update on My Portfolio:
1) ISDN Holding Limited + Post 2
2) Sin Ghee Huat Corporation Limited
3) PNE Industries Limited
4) Chuan Hup Holding Limited
5) LHT Holdings Limited
6) TTJ Holdings Limited
7) Accordia Golf Trust
8) Singapore Telecommunications Limited
9) Sapphire Corporation Limited
10) Macquarie International Infrastructure Fund
11) Suntec Real Estate Inv Trust
12) Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation
13) CH Offshore Ltd
14) Maxi-Cash Financial Services Corp Ltd
15) ST Engineering Ltd - Sorry, yet to write anything.
16) Bukit Sembawang Estates Ltd + Post 2
Sold SembCorp Industries Ltd - I decided to sell because I am unsure of the progress of the oil industry (although there are news that it may be stabling soon) and from its recent release of results, the impact is greater than expected. The rise in profit of the utilities and waste management business will not be able to cover any drop in profit sustained from the marine side of business in 2016. Eventually the dividend may drop and the share price may follow. Thus, selling this stock may seem to be a right choice now. A re-entry maybe on the cards in future if the stock price drops significantly. A point to note is that I managed to purchase the stock at $3.12 per share to average down.
Bought Bukit Sembawang Estates Ltd - Do read my posts on this stock to understand why I believe this is a good purchase.
Previous Post: The Value Portfolio - Recent Actions and Views - Post 2
Previous Post: The Value Portfolio - Recent Actions and Views