Subscribe for Enhanced Triple S Scorecard

This will be a short post.
After distributing the Triple S Scorecard for such a long time, I guess its time to pass the readers the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard instead.

Previously, I only provided participants, who attended the Sharing Sessions with T.U.B, a copy of Enhanced Triple S Scorecard. But now, I will release it to everyone who request and subscribe for it.

Nevertheless, it will only be the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard without the Dividend Scorecard Portion.

Furthermore, if you wish to know more about the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard or even the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard with Dividend Scorecard Portion, do sign up for the Sharing Session with T.U.B.

For those who are interested to findquality value stock that can produce at least 5% dividend yield, you can come to my 3rd Sharing Session with T.U.B! I will only be sharing my Enhanced Triple S Scorecard with Dividend Scorecard Portion with participants of the Sharing Session. If you are interested to attend the 3rd Sharing Session with T.U.B., do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page - T.U.B Investing.

Comments