Amendment to "I Found A Catalyst In This Company" Post

Do note that there are some inaccuracies from the expected figures stated in the previous post on BBR Holdings (S) Ltd as pointed out by SG Thumbtack Investor. I will be pasting the comments here for easy viewing:
In addition to what he commented, I like to emphasize that this analysis is based on the fact that:
- Lakelife Executive Condo is fully sold by the 4th Quarter of 2016;
- All revenue and net profit from Lakelife Executive Condo is recognised and return as cash to BBR Holdings (S) Ltd immediately;
- Loan from Associates of $20 Million, as stated in the 3rd Quarter financials remains the same and will be returned fully upon the complete sale of Lakelife Executive Condo.
- etc... (There could still be many other assumptions in place which i did not recognised).

I have also realised an error in my input of dividend for the year of 2016. Upon making the changes, the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard with Dividend Yield Portion change into the following:

Yes, basically the company DID NOT PASS ANY OF THE SCORECARD! And I was wrong.

But I will still proceed with the purchase. Why?

This is because, other than Lakelife Executive Condo, the company still has another catalyst, such as the Wisteria Development (158 units out of 216 units sold) in place, and also its PPVC abilities which will give it an edge when bidding for projects. 

Furthermore if the company makes a good profit in the 4th Quarter of 2016 and proceed to issue back a dividend of 0.8 cents, the dividend yield will be more than 4%.

In Short

I will definitely be purchasing the shares of BBR Holdings (S) Ltd again, as I believe in the respective catalysts discussed above. Nevertheless, it is important to note that I am prepared to hold this company for at least 1 or 2 years. 

Current Price: $0.180 as of 6 Dec 2016.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest in this stock.

Do note the author is vested in this stock/company. 

For those who are interested in the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page (T.U.B Investing) and follow me on InvestingNote

Comments