This Post Is About My Ex...

I will be talking about my Ex in this post. I used to love her a lot and have written a few articles on her.

She is none other than... Bukit Sembawang Estates Limited (aka BSE).

Yeah... I have sold all my holdings in this counter prior to restarting my portfolio on 26 Dec 2017.

But it has been in my watchlist since I want to continue to monitor her movement.

Taken from getherbackguide.com
I realise that BSE share price has been fluctuating and I saw some analyst talk about it recently.

Since my view defer from the analyst, I will be revealing why I dump my ex. In fact I stated it in IN previously. Here is the screenshot:

Screenshot of IN of My conversation with Zumou80 (From bottom to top)

In Short

Basically BSE cash is at its lowest now - $226 million as per its latest third quarter report. If it continues to give out $85 million worth of dividend, it will not have enough cash to pay for its recent Enbloc purchases too. I suspect it will either reduce its dividend or take up some loans.

Either way, this will catch the retail investor by surprise! Thus, the share price could experience a knee jerk reaction.

Do remember that BSE's final dividend is only 4 cents, the remainder are in fact special dividend.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest this counter.

If you are interested to know more about The Ultimate Scorecard or Full Analysis, do visit the Fundamental Scorecard website for more information! Do sign up to get the latest scorecard of all the SGX counters now! Only about $10 a month!

You can also purchase a copy of our Guide to SG Stock 2018 for only $8 via this link.

Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page (T.U.B Investing) and follow me on InvestingNote.

Comments