I can never say enough. But once again, I will like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that attended AIM. You made the event a success!
This is an extension of the newly design course – Actionable Ideas Movement – within the Singapore Market.
The main AIM for this course is to:
(1) introduce new investing methods to the Singapore Investors; and
(2) by the end of the course, we hope participants will be able to invest in Singapore Markets with comfort and the right mindset, regardless of the macro environment.
This course also AIMs to provide what participants want such as the following:
1. The course will allow participants to ask questions beforehand. These questions will be answer during the course. (An email will be sent to the email address you registered with eventbrite for the questions you will like me to talk about during the session.)
2. Participants will be allowed to provide and discussed stock ideas in the SG market during the small group discussion facilitated by TUBInvesting and Simple Investor!
3. TUBInvesting and Simple Investor will also come up with the stock idea for the year each for discussion!
4. There will also be a weekday evening FOLLOW UP SESSION 6 MONTHS LATER to review on all the ideas that was discussed (No extra payment required).
Highlights of the Course:
- The revelation behind “Big Ideas Investing Theory” by TUBInvesting
- Moat Investing/Own Business Not Stocks by Simple Investor
- A Explanation of a Step by Step Investment Process
- Answering Your Questions Given Beforehand
- Small Groups Discussion for Ideas Generation
- TUBInvesting Idea for the year!
- Simple Investor idea for the year!
- Get to participate in the next AIM – HK/US version for just $20!
- A booklet of the slides and a simple packed lunch will be provided!
- There will also be an Investment Game at the end of the course!
If you are interested in this event, do sign up via this LINK. I will only be limiting the course to a maximum of 20 pax (Left 15 now!).
A little note to those interested in the Investment Style of Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger, I look forward to meeting you at the event!
Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page (T.U.B Investing) and follow me on InvestingNote.