Peter Lynch 1994 Lecture

What can we do during "Work From Home" WFH period?

As per Simple Investor always tells me - "read, read and read to gain knowledge".

However, I realise my attention span cannot last for many books (1+ books at most). Thus, I turned to YouTube to gain more knowledge or rather to regain/remember what I should be practising.

During this Covid-19 crisis, everyone will be confused about the economy and what they should do.

I am no difference.

Nevertheless, watching this YouTube Video helps me clears some confusion.


Some information that I gather from the video:

1. If you like the company at $10, you should like it even more at $6.

2. You should know your company and be able to explain to a ten year old why you bought the company in 5 mins.

3. Volatility is good.

4. Focus on your core competencies.

5. Understand how your company will perform in year 5, 6 and 7.

6. Something bad is always bound to happen.

7. Focus on facts.

Feel free to join my Fundamental Scorecard Telegram group. We talk about everything under the sun about investing with a focus on US, HK (slightly lesser) and SG companies.

Comments