QAF Ltd's Sum of Parts Valuation in Apr 2020 and Aug 2020

 Vested. Probably of Biased Opinion.

I made 2 videos on QAF Ltd in April 2020 and August 2020. 

In the first video (my first ever Youtube Video), I discussed the business model in detail and provided a valuation at that point in time.  

In the 2nd video, I reviewed its financials and provided an update on the valuation.

1st YouTube video was made during the Lockdown Period in April 2020.


Then I made the 2nd YouTube video as of today.


In both videos, I discussed about the valuation based on the Sums of Parts method.

Generally, in April 2020, I believed QAF is worth S$1.12 per share.

As of Aug 2020, I calculated QAF being worth S$1.27 per share.

If you want to know how did I achieve these figures, do click into the links to view the explanation in the YouTube Videos!

Please also subscribe to my channel, like, share and comment on the videos.

Comments

  1. Hi
    Shouldn't your sum of parts of QAF minus off the borrowing to arrive the value of equity? That is, you should minus off the QAF's borrowing to arrive your perceived value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous,

      I like summing them as per value of the business if sold. I did not use any financials per se. Thus, no need to deduct valuation. All parts of the business has liabilities.

      Regards,
      TUB

      Delete

Post a Comment