When You Know You Are In Love...

When do you realise you were in love with a company: 
  • when the analysis you did was full of risks and you said its seem fine, 
  • when the competitor share price beats 52 week high and your company is flat maintaining 52 weeks low, and you said fine,
  • when you said their new business has some sort of potential and you are willingly to wait for it,
  • when you realise you may want to sell and you feel you felt so heartbroken,
  • when you know this is the US market and you keep saying their quantitative numbers are significant undervalued.

Yes. I will do it tonight. Bye bye my beloved.

Nevertheless, it really makes me feel LIKE SHIT yesterday and last night I went on a spending spree.

Sounds like someone who is trying to walk out of a heartbreak. 

Everything started yesterday as I wrote out my thoughts which I shared with my Fundamental Telegram Group Members and on my TUBInvesting Facebook.

"Good morning everyone, just some thoughts...

I dont know why the US market is still so resilient. Suddenly companies reports are beating estimates instead of missing them although you know revenue is kinda of missing.
For example, I expect DIS results to be bad and share price to fall. But results is so-so, after hours, it went up. 

Some reasons came to my mind...
1. Wall street reduce estimates - end up companies started beating them instead?
2. A lot of companies has EPS improved DUE to OPERATION cost as they reduce workforce, furlough employees. Thus, although rev went down, net profit went up.
3. Fed US really screw up the economy by printing money. They fill the hole and overload with in. Maybe not even US, but countries around the world. Is it required?
4. Too much "happiness" in the market right now because every company is just beating.

Probably I may have too negative expectations of things. Maybe Mr Market just hates me."

I will probably do a video on this company and the competitor, and what I DID. Something drastic that I probably will not do in real life.

Comments