To Teach or Not To Teach?

Recently stocks have risen for almost 1 week and 1 day and STI has exceeded 3000 points. But with the economy still looking weak, any "special" event may disrupt this rising trend. Thus, I am staying on the sidelines for now.

So I have been thinking recently...should I try to teach others on my method of value investing and spread my understanding?

As you know, my blog started because I wanted to spread what I have learnt over the last 10 years.

The establishment of BigFatPurse, The Fifth Person and Value Investing College has also inspired me to try to teach and spread about my way value investing.

Obviously, I may not be as good as them.

But I hope I can still contribute - such as;

1. My understanding of Value Investing.
2. My way of Value Investing
3. The Value Stock Scorecard Explanation
4. Other Qualitative Views

However, I will still be looking for profit - But it will not be a lot.

Thus, after hearing what I say, do you have any comment? If you are interested, do comment. If you have thoughts about the price, do comment too. If you have somehow more that you may like to know and wish to learn, do comment as well.

Comments