Target Price During This Crazy Time

When Japan announced that they are adopting negative interest rate, I decided that a new era has arrived. Imagine lending $100k to expand your business, and after 5 years, you only need to return $100k or maybe slight higher. Cost of borrowing will have really gone down for the corporates and even the savers. Individuals, who are savers, will have to find alternatives to get more return.

Stock Market around the world has been very volatile - I really don't know what will happen tomorrow.

Instead of doing an analysis individually, I rush through the weekend to finish this - Analyse on the stocks I am interested to invest in and find the target price I should enter for that stock.

Do note that minimum input was done and business analysis was put aside. The review was just done on the financials. 

And also, a mindset was required for this analysis - "Every stock will have an entry price. It is just a matter of how far it is or how near it is from its current price."

Pass Triple S Scorecard 
- Able to buy at Current Price. 
- Expected Entry Price is to have more buffer as margin of safety. 
- Entry Price is calculated against one of the factors (NCAV, NAV, 5 year average PE, PS, Current PE)
- If my hand itchy, I may still buy them at a higher price.

Bukit Sembawang - Current Price [4.38] Expected Entry [3.6 to 4]
Sin Ghee Huat - Current Price [0.240] Expected Entry [0.2]
TTJ - Current Price [0.265] Expected Entry [0.235]
Chuan Hup Holding - Current Price [0.265] Expected Entry [0.195 to 0.240]
Hock Lian Seng - Current Price [0.390] Expected Entry [0.370]
PNE Industries - Current Price [0.570] Expected Entry [0.540]
LHT - Current Price [0.455] Expected Entry [0.400]
Fischer Tech - Current Price [0.910] Expected Entry [0.850]

Failed Triple S Scorecard but Entry Price will pass Triple S Scorecard
- Expected Entry Price will allow the stock to pass Triple S Scorecard
- Hand cannot be itchy for these stocks.

UPP - Current Price [0.158] Expected Entry [0.115]
Baker Technology - Current Price [0.175] Expected Entry [0.145]

Failed Triple S Scorecard but still can buy because of Business Model/Blue Chips
- Blue Chips
- Entry Price is calculated against one of the factors (NCAV, NAV, 5 year average PE, PS, Current PE)
- If my hand itchy, I may still buy them at a higher price.

M1 - Current Price [2.31] Expected Entry [1.75]
SingTel - Current Price [3.51] Expected Entry [3 to 3.2]
Ocbc Bank - Current Price [7.92] Expected Entry [7.25 to 7.4]

Anyway I will most probably buy more of those stocks that is already in my portfolio to average down my entry price.

I still have another list of stocks that I have yet to analyse. Watch out for it!

(It is interesting that I get more excited during this year when I look at the stock market, than the time during April last year.)

If you want to look at certain stock write up, you can email me too!

If you are interested in the Triple S Scorecard, do email or contact me via our T.U.B Investing Facebook Page.

Do like our facebook page as well.

Comments