1st Sharing Session with T.U.B

Dear Readers,

I have decided to conduct a "1st Sharing Session with T.U.B" to fulfill 3 purposes:
  1. To spread the usefulness of Enhanced Triple S Scorecard - I believe it will come to better use for the user when I explain how the scorecard works and what each criteria meant.
  2. Assist readers to pick good fundamental stocks - With “Brexit” confirmed, the stock market will be in turmoil for at least the next 2 years. The economy is already in a weaken state, this will only add fuel to fire. Thus, I like to take this opportunity to spread my unique investment methods to the public to help the user to pick good fundamental stocks in future.
  3. To spread the awareness of T.U.B Investing Blog - With a successful sharing session, I believe more readers will know of my blog. 

This will be my first attempt to do a sharing session with my readers. Although it is a paid session, I still hope you can support me and participate in this session.

Basically I will be sharing on: 
  1. My Value Investing Method
  2. My Way of Screening for Stocks
  3. Sharing of Enhanced Triple S Scorecard and how it works/has improved from its initial version?
  4. A try-out of using the Enhance Triple S Scorecard on a selected stock
  5. My Portfolio Details (I have not fully disclose my portfolio details before)  
  6. My Good and Bad Investment Stock Picks – The lessons learnt
  7. My Watchlist of Stocks/Future picks
Participants of this sharing session will definitely be having a soft-copy of the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard, which I have not shared with anyone yet, and also a small gift.

Details of the Sharing Session:

Target Pax: 10

Location: 73 Ayer Rajah Cresent, #01-11/12, Singapore (139952). (Walkable distance from One-North Circle Line MRT Station)
Date: 16 July 2016 (Saturday)

Timing: 10am to 2pm.

Price: $68 (via bank transfer. Email me for account number). Each confirm slot will be given upon the successful bank transfer.
 
 
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me directly.
 
If you are thinking of looking at stocks for the long term, do give my initial Triple S Scorecard a try. It's still a good tool! 
 
Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page if you still yet to do it - T.U.B Investing

Hope to hear from you soon!

Comments