The Future of T.U.B Investing

Sorry for the late post as I have been busy with work.

2nd Sharing Session with T.U.B has just been completed last Saturday and it has been fruitful, even for myself. At the end of each session, I always update the attendees with what T.U.B Investing intends to do in future. So now, I guess it is time for me to update the readers as well.


1. Blogging, Blogging, Blogging.

Yes. Despite the setup of the sharing session, I will still make time to write new posts for the readers. This is the birth place of T.U.B Investing and it will stay this way. Hopefully all my readers will be able to gain new insights to my writings.

2. Sharing Sessions with T.U.B

There will still be at least another 2 more Sharing Session with T.U.B this year. After that, I can't guarantee I will continue to conduct more sessions. So sign up for the next 2 session if you are interested! Or you can even contact me to show your interest now!

The 3rd Sharing Session with T.U.B should be in the 3rd Saturday or the 4th Saturday of September. I will put up the information by end of this month. Watch out for it!

3. Premium Service

I will be putting up a premium service for my readers for future. It will most probably be a database of individual stock's Enhanced Triple S Scorecard and also my detailed portfolio.

If you have anything you like to see in a premium service, do comment or contact me!

4.  The Search For Dividend

A participant of Sharing Session with T.U.B have requested I tweaked the "Enhanced Triple S Scorecard" to find dividend stocks instead. This is something interesting and I am currently intending to work on it.

However, time is limited currently and it may take some time.

5. US Stocks

I have commented on that I intend to start looking at US Stocks and most probably create an Enhanced Triple S Scorecard for US Stocks. As usual, time has limited my progress currently and I will keep this as the lowest priority as of now.


To conclude, I do have many ideas but I lack the time to engage in all the activities. Furthermore, T.U.B Investing is a "one man show".

But do not worry, as I will try to start everything by end of this year, which is still a long time away.

Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page - T.U.B Investing

Comments