The Value Portfolio - Recent Actions and Views - Post 10

Yes. I know I stated that I will not be posting about my portfolio anymore.

But I decided its time to just do a short post to update my readers after such a long time.

The following stocks that are currently in my portfolio (Read here for past updates):
  1. Sin Ghee Huat Corporation Limited
  2. PNE Industries Limited
  3. Chuan Hup Holding Limited
  4. LHT Holdings Limited
  5. TTJ Holdings Limited
  6. Singapore Telecommunications Limited
  7. Suntec Real Estate Inv Trust
  8. Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation
  9. CH Offshore Ltd
  10. Maxi-Cash Financial Services Corp Ltd
  11. ST Engineering Ltd
  12. Bukit Sembawang Estates Ltd
  13. M1 Limited
  14. Hock Lian Seng Holding Ltd
  15. Ellipsiz Ltd
  16. LTC Corporation Ltd
  17. USP Group Ltd 
  18. OUE Hospitality Trust
  19. Hupsteel Limited
  20. Top Global Ltd
  21. The Development Bank of Singapore Limited
  22. Far East Hospitality Trust
  23. CDW Holding Limited
  24. Captii Limited
  25. Sing Holdings Limited 
Sold:
Accordia Golf Trust
BBR Holding (S) Ltd
Krisenergy Ltd

Bought:
The Development Bank of Singapore Limited
Far East Hospitality Trust
CDW Holding Limited
Captii Limited
Sing Holdings Limited

Due to my aggressive purchases, I am only left with 5% cash. This seems to be bad for me as the market seem to be going on a downtrend. Being a value investor, I may have to sell some of the "In the money" stocks for cash if opportunity arises.

Anyway here is something I have never state before - currently my overall portfolio has gained about 8.7% since April 2011 (Total gain including dividend). Compared this to STI Index falling from 3,194.73 in April 2011 to 2,827.45 in 17 Sep 2016, I guess how I perform will be deem acceptable.

However, moving forward, I expect the gain to stabilized around at most 10+% as I do not expect the economy to suddenly "spring to life".

For those who are interested to find quality value stock that can produce at least 5% dividend yield or to learn about the Enhanced Triple S Scorecard and the Dividend Scorecard Portion, you can come to 3rd Sharing Session with T.U.B! If you are interested to attend, do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page - T.U.B Investing.

Comments