A Short Short Post

This week, I just have some thoughts.

It wasn't a good feeling when I stared at my portfolio that has been in red since many months ago.

I am still fine with the red portfolio - down about 4.3%.

However after Trump's recent G7 summit's chaos, I really start to believe we are in a bit of a s*** for at least till end of the year. 

In addition, now that we have a world cup coming and more interest rate hike. I believe the volatility will be significant. Or probably a redder portfolio in the next few months.

Now that I have said it, I hope everyone will be prepared for what is coming.

Nevertheless, I doubt we will see a major bear but a continuous playful bear for the rest of the year.


That's all for this short post.

Maybe its time to ignore everything and just focus on what's important - The World Cup!

World Cup 2018
Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page (T.U.B Investing) and follow me on InvestingNote.

Comments