A Collaboration with InvestingNote

It has been another 7 to 8 days since I blogged.

Firstly, I didn't do so well at the SGX Bull Charge Stock Challenger. It seems that trading is the way to go. But never mind, I am not disappointed. Since I am never/yet to be at the leader-board, let me show you what I bought.


Anyway, I did think about it - I could possibly liquidate some and buy AEM for example. But I guess I just want to stay true on my strategy and theory. Oh well, as per Benjamin Graham said, "In the short run, the market is a voting machine but in the long run, it is a weighing machine."

So lets go back to the main topic...

Remember the collaboration I was talking about when I complained "Time not enough"?

Yes... at last, Simple Investor and I had launched our collaboration with InvestingNote after several months of discussion!

Its called "Moat Scorecard"!


It is basically a scorecard theory where we quantify moats of over 600+ companies within SGX.

Each company will have a report as per the picture below:


In short, Moat Scorecard is a report that measure a business’ moat in terms of strength, durability and trend. In addition, it compares the score with companies in the same industry, and provides an analysis of the company’s fundamentals. These includes balance sheet strength, share dilution and financial strength. There is also a handy guide for price analysis using various methodology, with an share price indicated where value would likely be present.

As per Warren Buffett had said, "It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price."

If you like to know more about it, click here for more information.

Oh... and do remember, please like our Facebook page (T.U.B Investing) and follow me on InvestingNote.

Comments