Met An Angel and My Trade-War Portfolio

Yesterday I met an angel investor. I meant he was definitely rich and successful when we communicate. But when he gave me a figure (a figure I felt could be more than my annual package) and stated it is nothing much. It really made me think twice.

This is not the first time I talk to entrepreneurs, the successful ones that has sold businesses and made tons of money, and he made me felt small.

So small - I am not being emo here again, just sharing my thoughts.

It made me felt that no more time should be wasted - Thus, next month things will restart and I hope more good things will come along!

We also had a chat about what I am doing here on this blog and Fundamental Scorecard. The conclusion - its a hard way (Probably the worse) to make money!

Nonetheless, since I have already been on this journey, I decided I should probably give myself another 2 years - Before I decide to go back and just focus on the corporate ladder and the rat race.

My Current Portfolio

I have made changes to my portfolio due to the events in the last few months and what I felt could be much more drastic ahead.

1. Still a concentrated portfolio in terms of position sizing, but a diversified one in terms of number of companies.

2. More allocation for my overseas portfolio, mainly HK and US companies, increasing from 20% to 30%.

Without Further ado... Here it is!

SG Listed Companies:

  • Big Idea 1
  • Big Idea 3
  • Big Idea 5
  • Big Idea 8
  • Big Idea 9
  • Big Idea 10
  • Big Idea 11
  • Big Idea 12
  • An Diversified Companies with 190 years of History and within Oil and Gas Industry
  • One of the local Bank
  • Another finance firm
  • 5G Solutions Firm
  • European REIT
  • SG Hotel + Developer
  • Medical Properties Owner

HK Listed Companies:

  • Shoe-maker
  • Games Developer
  • China Bank

US Listed Companies:

  • American diversified multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate
  • Patent + IoT Firm
  • Property Insurance Company with main market share in Florida
  • Mall REIT within Philadelphia
  • Manufacturer of wood-based panels and the world's largest producer of OSB
  • global supplier of complete cab systems in the heavy-duty truck
  • Banking As A Service

To be honest, it might be easier to just write down the name of the companies. Just that with regards to the recent guideline by MAS, it is probably better to keep the companies to myself as of now.

But I have been very honest to the members on the Fundamental Scorecard Telegram Group! You can always ask me there in the group.

Comments