Be Aggressive

Short Post.

So... I guess a lot has happened over the last few weeks, especially with CCP on the HK stock market and US market since earning season.

My portfolio has been on stagnating for a while. For those that know how my fund is formed, I was told to be more aggressive. Thus, that is what will be happening - I will be making significant changes to my portfolio.

I will be selling all my Singtel position (No worries, selling into gains) and also be selling UVE - a position that I finally decided its time to move on. 

I will use the funds and average down into S$0.10 and Alibaba, as well as some of my US positions.

Just felt I had to informed all.

See you on the next post!

More information on APPS are being shared in the Fundamental Scorecard Telegram Group (please google for the links!). So if you are interested to know more, please join us in the Telegram Group.

Comments